Saturday, December 02, 2006

[Just finished101 Philosophy problems]
[Currently readingFeast of all saints by anne rice]

Went prom shopping with ah mah and her cousin today. Cheryl(that's her cousin) & I managed to persuade her to get the kimono style top from zara which she can wear as a dress and leggings to slip under when we go out at night. We ate cotton candy which was larger than my head. One day, I sall figure out the innerworkings of a cotton cady machine. Indeed I wiil. How can they turn some pink crystals of sugar into such fluffy spirals by just spinning at an immense velocity? Argh. I didn't know prom was this coming wednesday. I thought I still had a week left. Grr. Prom sucks.

I have found my new love. Navel oranges. And I swear I will begin working out. Soon. Very soon. Honestly.

No comments: